What we believe
- in ONE God expressing through every living being.
- that God is personal to everyone and makes Itself known to all who recognize Its presence.
- that God is Love and only creates out of a desire to express Love.
- trust that God has in mind the highest and greatest good for every person and is always seeking to bring that good into their life.
- that our thought is creative and that how we choose to think creates our personal experience.
- that by changing the way we think, we can affect our lives in a positive, healing way.
- in the unity of all life and the immortality of the individual soul forever unfolding.
- in the eternal Goodness, the eternal loving-kindness and the givingness of life to all.
The Global Heart Vision
Center for Spiritual Living-Ashbury Heights is part of the “Global Heart Community.” This means we operate according to the Global Heart Vision, as set forth by the Centers for Spiritual Living. Through the Global Heart vision, we see a world:
That is free of homelessness, violence, war, hunger, separation and disenfranchisement
Our spiritual community is committed to bringing this vision forth through our ministries and our transformative teaching.
Center for Spiritual Living -
2118 Hayes Street (@ Cole)
San Francisco, CA 94117
Sunday Celebration Service
10:30am - 12:00pm
"Miiracle Minute" prayer with practitioners after service
2nd Sunday of each month is
Cafe Sunday - Bring a Friend